With more than 10 years’ experience in the field of electrical machinery, Keep’Motion is also able to produce specific motor test benches like this one, produced for a big automotive company.
From instrumentation to human/machine interface through mechanical design, we are able to design and automate professional benches that meet industrial needs in a short time and at a low cost.
This 10kW test bench was built in less than 6 months by our teams. Our customer needed a turnkey solution in a very short time frame. We were able to meet their needs with a fully instrumented bench incorporating:
– Measuring the resistance between phases
– Monitoring of thermal probes
– Measuring the insulation resistance up to 50GΩ- Measuring continuous leakage current up to 6KV
– Dielectric tests up to 5KV
– Common mode capacitance measurement
– Automation of static tests and programming sequences.
– Back EMF measurement up to 690Vrms between phases
– Measuring of mechanical and iron losses
– Measuring of the resolver offset
– Power measurement
– Measuring of short-circuit losses
We take advantage of the pool of companies in Lyon to have all the mechanical parts and electrical cabinets made nearby thereby minimising supply times.